Call Us For A Free Quote!

Foundation First: Lesson 8

The 90/10 Rule

This rule means 90% of your time is used handling your dog and the remaining 10% is used to train or mark good behavior. The 90-10 rule will help you become a proactive handler that uses positive reinforcement to mark good behavior. Using our 90-10 rule will teach you how you can avoid using punishment to correct your puppy or dog.



Applying the 90-10 rule while training your puppy or dog will help you build a solid foundation of confidence and clarity, leading to a well-behaved dog in your home and life!