Foundation Training For Dogs
We train you to train your dog!
Learning foundation training for dogs with your new puppy or dog will give you the knowledge to help you better understand how to create training goals, based on their natural dispositions and drives that make up their genetic temperament.
Having a clear understanding of foundational training makes it easier for you to move your puppy or dog through their training phases successfully by using positive reinforcement dog training methods. This clarity leads to loving relationships as well as trained and obedient puppies and dogs.
We offer a variety of training options for you and your dog! Please select the option below that’s right for you and we’ll be in touch with your free evaluation.
Looking to do your training yourself, but need a little professional guidance? We’ve got you covered! Below you’ll find our library of chapters that you can download a la carte or as a full session.
In this session you will learn:
- How to Create Dog Training Goals
- How to Learn Dog Dispositions
- How to Understand Dog Drives
- How to Evaluate Dog Temperaments
- What are the the Methods of Dog Training
- What are the Stages of Dog Training
- What are Dog Training Markers
- Ridley K9’s 90-10 Rule
- How to use Timing & Positive Reinforcement
- How to start using Dog Shock Collar Training